Small groups are the key in your spiritual growth process. Below you will find some positive benefits in becoming involved in a small group.
1. You will begin to really feel like part of God’s family.
2. You will grow spiritually faster in a group than alone.
3. You will receive customized care.
4. You will not have to go through struggles alone.
5. You will have a natural way to share Christ with friends, relatives, and work associates.
6. You will be a New Testament Christian.
7. You will have a place to discover and use your spiritual gifts.
8. Prayer will become more meaningful to you.
9. You will develop leadership skills.
10. You will understand the Bible better in a neighborhood group.
Have you ever listened to a message from the Bible at a worship service and wanted to stop the speaker and say “But what about ?” or “I don’t understand!” If so, then a small group is for you. The message that is taught in our worship service is one way communication. You listen while the speaker speaks. It’s fine for imparting knowledge, but not as effective for personal application as a small group. In a small group setting, you can ask questions, participate in a discussion of the text, and hear others share their insights and illustrations of the truth you are trying to grasp. The Bible must be applied to your own personal situations and that happens best in small groups.
We provide Sunday school every week for ages 3 - 12 years old.
We also try to have outings outside of church every other month.
This ministry is growing and always seeking more helpers and leaders.
Praise & Worship
To set the atmosphere for an authentic and intimate encounter with God, ushering in the Holy Spirit, through song and expression.
If you have singer skills and/or blessed musically, please inquire about joining the music ministry.
Married couples meet to have fun, discuss marital topics, and fellowship with one another.